Dedication to service is an integral part of our professional standards. Handling your transaction will be done discreetly and with special consideration to maintain a secure process to ensure your information will be protected. With life’s curves that are thrown at you way more often than you would like, the time you take to care for your family or the challenges placed in your path give you enough to juggle. We are here to provide for your immediate financial needs.
Payday Lenders Help When Cash Is Short
It does not take much to exhaust discretionary money that was set aside for specific needs or for vacation when emergencies arise. Hot summers, cold winters, natural disasters, and so many other events that are completely out of your control can and will wreak havoc on any budget. Times like these are part of the reason why we are here; to serve you and provide some relief in desperate situations. Trust our caring and knowledgeable staff to answer your questions and give you peace of mind.
How we can help!
It is our pledge that you are aware of critical facts about payday lending so your decision will be based on solid and trustworthy information. Below are some very useful facts for your review to help with any questions you may have in mind.
The Florida Office of Financial Regulation is the ruling body that strives to give an outline governing financial institutions in the payday lending business. The OFR, as it is sometimes referred to, is very interested in maintaining a compliant rate of 100%. Just as it is their mission to encourage the sustaining of a fair and ethical business practice among all vendors, we aspire to follow their example on your behalf. Please take a moment to look over some important points below.
- Loans can be made giving you up to $500.00 instantly
- Loan Terms: Not less than 7 days, and not to exceed 31 days
- We will hold your personal check until your next pay-day (Up to 31 days)
IMPORTANT: Bring this information with you
In preparation, please remember to bring the following information to move the process along more quickly to begin our financial assistance program.
- Last 2 pay stubs or your most recent bank statement
- Utility bill (electric or phone)
- Personal check – We charge our regular low check cashing fee for 1st party personal checks (10%)
- Once again, we will do everything possible to see that your personal information is kept safe and secure. Thank you for taking some of your precious time to visit us and allow us the incredible honor of serving you and your family in a most difficult time in your lives.