Sell Handbags Boca Raton
Louis Vuitton is one of the most successful luxury brands in the world. They sell hundreds of thousands of handbags every year, most of which retail for well over $1,000. A Louis Vuitton handbag is so desirable there are multi-million dollar organizations dedicated to making and selling replicas for a fraction of the price. Many people don’t realize that Louis Vuitton also sells luxury watches, accessories, and even furniture. Some of their items are so expensive you won’t believe it. Here is a list of the most expensive Louis Vuitton items. Sell Handbags Boca Raton.
5. The infamous Louis Vuitton Patchwork Handbag. This is definitely the weirdest handbag I’ve ever seen. It is a “patchwork” of a bunch of different popular Louis Vuitton handbags sewn together to create one. It comes in a huge transparent LV monogram case. I’ve seen pictures online of Beyonce wearing it. It’s one of those bags that you either love or hate, but at $45,000 you have to really love it. Only 24 bags were ever made so if you are lucky enough to be able to afford one, you will be one of only a handful.
4. Louis Vuitton Tambour Spin Time Regatta White Gold Men’s Watch. This watch is made with sailors in mind. It has a countdown feature that times the start of a regatta. It is made in 18kt White Gold beautiful leather bracelet. It is 45.5mm in diameter which is fairly large even for a men’s watch. If for some reason you fell in the water, don’t worry, it’s water resistant up to 100m. At $70,000 you better be racing a lot before you buy this one.
3. At #3 we have another watch, but this time it’s for the ladies. It is called the Louis Vuitton Tambour Bijou Secret White Gold Women’s Watch. It has 495 set diamonds! 315 of them are on the bracelet and the rest are on the case. In order to read the time you have to slide over the face of the watch to reveal the dial underneath. The watch acts more like a bracelet than a watch. If you have $121,000 to spend this watch is absolutely stunning in person.
2. The second most expensive item sold by Louis Vuitton is a handbag in the shape of a pumpkin! That’s right a pumpkin. It is called the Louis Vuitton Kusama Pumpkin Minaudiere Jewel bag. It is a limited edition bag, made from pure gold, and designed by Yayoi Kusama. Only five of these bags were produced. Retail price – $133,400.
1. Finally the most expensive thing you can buy at Louis Vuitton is the Michael Clarke Luxury Trunk. It was made especially for the captain of the Australian Cricket team. The frame is made from 3 decade old poplar that was dried for four years. The locks cannot be picked and are made from solid brass. It only costs $170,000.
As you can see, Louis Vuitton is much more than a handbag company. In fact, only 2 of the top 5 most expensive items they sell are actually handbags. Louis Vuitton continues to be one of the most desired brands in the world. Sell Handbags Boca Raton.
by, Seth Marcus at Boca Raton Pawn