Sell Watches Boca Raton
The prices for auction watches keep going up and up. Antiquorum’s latest sale on May 10th netted more than $7 million. Among the watches old was a Jaeger Le-Coultre Reverso reference 201 that belonged to General Douglas MacArthur, multiple Patek Philippe watches, and Rolex’s. Rare and hard to find timepieces can fetch huge money. General MacArthur was known for his service in the pacific theater during WWII. The watch had his initials “D mac A” on the back. Bids came in from all over the world including China, Hong Kong, the US, and Switzerland. Below are some of the watches sold this week. Sell watches Boca Raton.
1. This was the most expensive watch sold in this lot. $507,700 was the winning bid for this Patek Philippe 2499/100 Fourth series. It features a round button chronograph, 30-minute register, a perpetual calendar, and moon phases.
2. This is an ultra complicated Louis Audemars for Leroy pocket watch. It has 11 complications. King Alphonse XIII presented this watch to Vincente Santamaria de Paredes, a spanish lawyer and politician, as payment for his services. It sold for $378,734.
3. This is a Vacheron Constantine Reference 30030. The model is called Les Cabinotiers Skeleton. It is a limited edition watch that was made in 2006. The case is 18k pink gold. It sold for $327,052.
4. This is a super unique and historic Patek Philippe tourbillon watch. It used to be part of the brands private museum collection. It sold for $262,500.
5. This is a Rolex Daytona Paul Newman reference number 6329. It was originally sold by Tiffany & Co. and sold for $249,530 at auction. It was made in 1969 and only two other examples of this watch have ever appeared for sale in the last 15 years. It is an extremely rare timepiece.
6. This is an Ilbery gold and enamel Chinese pocket watch. It is called “A Grand View of the Sea Shore”. It was made for the Chinese market in 1820. It sold for $249,530 at auction.
7. This is a yellow gold Rolex Paul Newman Daytona reference 6239. It was made in 1968. It sold for $223,687.
8. This is a Rolex 6062 made in 18k yellow gold. It has a triple date and moon phase features. It sold for $197,846.
9. This is a Patek Philippe 3448 made in 1964. It has a perpetual calendar function and a moon phase. It sold for $133,243.
10. This is a Patek Philippe Ref. 5970 in 18k yellow gold. It has a square button chronograph, register, perpetual calendar, moon phase, and tachometer. It sold for $126,783.